LISTEN LIVE on Tuesdays from 3:30 to 4:30 on wxlv.org and iheart.com and CALL at 610.799.4141, or 610.799.1891.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Next Up: Neal Pollack and Our Halloween Spooktacular!

Join Marc and John for Episode 35 and guest author Neal Pollack as they ask him about one of his two favorite leisure activities, yoga, along with the hundreds of books and millions of articles he's published in the last three years alone.  But mostly they just want to know:  who's cooler, Alex Trebek or Dave Eggers?

Listen in the first and second segments as they discuss scary stuff, also known as horror fiction.  They'll be sure to touch on all the staples:  Poe, Dahl, Lovecraft, King . . . and Dunham.

Then we'll ask Marc to take off the scary mask he's been wearing for the last twelve years . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Professor Nardone, This is Nailah Roberts from your Creative Writing course in Spring 2014. I have not been able to get a hold of you about my work so I am just trying to make sure I can communicate with you. I sent you an email from my personal account and I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete